Grave 2 Grave 2

Good start

Do you need an artist? Contact me: thesomeone[at]gmail[dot]com

Drawing Tutorial PC Drawing Tutorial PC

Nice art!

However I disagree with your theory about stick figures. I dont want to be pompous, but as a proffesional artist I have found the stick figure to be so limiting. I never use it, yet my art is always perfectly proportional. Maybe it's because I draw mostly portraits, but I find the true talent of an artist is to be able to draw without tiresome stickfigures.

PureCarnage responds:

The idea behind the stick figure is to help with dynamic figure drawing, from it you can measure out porportions and dynamics without comitting too much time.

Try going to a full figure with out creating a guide, they will become noticably out of porportion.

In the end though, stick with that works for you, most professional animators and figure drawers use the stick figure as the start of all motion drawings.

Naked Melee Naked Melee

Hehe

Using an electric toothbrush helps. i got 150 guys : )

Kirby Star 2 Kirby Star 2

Kriby's a pink dick sucker

But that was alright...

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

GREATEST GAME!

Even though I have no particular apreciation towards punk rock ( I don't hate it but I don't love it), I though this game kicke ass.

But its too short :( I had to end my song too aprubtly, But here it goes (it has a drum solo :) ):
------6-0--81---1--71---1-3-1-016-1---1--81---1---3--76-1-- -0---1--80-1-0-786-1---9--0---0---0---9---9---0---c-------6- 9---0---0---a---a---6-0---0---0---c---------0---c-b--------7 -7-1---0---7-7-7-6-7-888-1---7-7-0---a---------7-7-7-8-1---9 -------9-1---9--

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Overall a nice addicting game...

...But (yeah, there has to be a but), the dialogs were kind of lame and the swearing was unnecesary. This is rare comming from me because I'm a swearing machine. But still, a lot of the swear words were uneeded.

You should make a sequel with animated characters, more realtionship levels, more places, more attacks, and more opponents.

Sam L Jackson Soundboard Sam L Jackson Soundboard

Wow...

That was the most horrible, ugliest soundboard I have ever seen in my entire life.

BruceLee19 responds:

And look at the crappy flash movie you made you little shit. Your shit sucks mine kicks ass so fuck you.

Windows2003 (Pre-Release) Windows2003 (Pre-Release)

That's a lot of work, and I respect that...

Wow, it takes me half an hour to make a few buttons, That must have been a hell of a lot of work.
BUT, I really, really don't like the graphics. That recycle bin in the bottom, I really don't like it. If you want you can always ask me for graphics and I will be glad to provide them.

RVWD responds:

wel... sorry for the layout, but i always make my flashwork 100% solo... if there's a new windows of mine, i hope you like it at